The EUI Travel Agency is a branch of the Florentine travel agency Universalturismo.
It organizes travel and accommodation for EUI-financed activities, externally financed or private travel and accommodation for members of the EUI.
The main services provided are: travel tickets (air, rail, sea), hotel bookings, restaurant and individual or collective local transport hire, with or without driver.
Travel Agency Service Fees
- Air Ticket (Fee € 23.18)
- Hotel reservation (No Fee)
- Restaurant reservation (No Fee)
- Individual and collective transport with or without driver (No Fee)
- Rail ticket (Fee € 4.03)
- Private services (Fee, same as the Institute with discounts for family groups)
- Requests for cancellation or re-issue of travel documents (€ 7,28 for such cases)
- Other Services (Fee € 31,42)
The Bus Form should be duly filled in and send to Universalturismo in order to book a bus rental service for the event organized by EUI.
The Agency is open at the EUI (Badia Fiesolana - Bank Corridor):
Monday-Thursday 8:30 – 17:30
Ms Gaia Garuglieri and Mr Cosimo Filippetti can be reached at email@example.com, or Int. 2265 and Int. 2490.
Universalturismo Direct Emergency Service is active:
Monday to Friday from 18.00 to 23.00
Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 16.00
Outside these hours contact: Universalturismo, Viale Giuseppe Mazzini 15/A, 50132 Firenze, Tel. [+39] 0055 50391
EUI contact: TravelAgency.CustomerService@eui.eu, Int. 2321
Hotels with contracted rates for 2018