My Library Account
The link is available at the top of each Catalogue and Articles+ page.
The Library code is the 14-digit code on your EUI card; your password is the last 5 numbers of the Library code itself.
This password can be changed into a memorable one after the first login.
- Checking and renewing your books on loan
- Requesting a book delivery
- Checking your fines history
- Checking your interlibrary loans
- Accessing Electronic Resources from off-campus
Every new term the Library organises information literacy sessions for new Researchers and Fellows.
For individual queries on the use of the Library's electronic resources, please contact one of the Information Specialists.
You can request an information literacy session on a topic not covered by the current schedule by sending an email to Serge Noiret.