- 60,560 e-journals
- 497.364 e-books
- 1,538 current print journals and serials
- 566,440 print books
- 355 databases
- 19,820 items listed in Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
- 5,850 purchased books per year
- 16% of purchased books are based on user requests
- 55 computers available for EUI members
- 3,200 interlibrary loans provided to EUI members
- 55 training session hours for 781 participants
Usage of resources
- 140 users entering the Library per day
- 95,450 volumes loaned or consulted
- 4,200 volumes delivered from storage
- 281,700 full-text documents downloaded
- 146.100 visits on the Library website
- 291,660 visits on Cadmus, EUI Research Repository
What do users think and say?*
- 82% of the Library users express that "the Library collection fits my research needs"
- 89% of the Library users express that "the Library provides a good service to me"
- 69% of the researchers access the library every day or every week
"The EUI library has all the resources you need for your research ‐ and if you're missing something, the librarians will make sure you get it!"
"Some staff are amazing in terms of dealing with researchers and doing their jobs."
"The Library is a stimulating working environment for all EUI researchers"
* Results of the 2016 Library User Survey